Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Decision


Sailor Speak
I have no better words

so I use the bad ones instead

Like shit, fuck, bitch, and whore

and remove the censors in my head

As my attempt at a poem blatantly states (no inferring necessary), I have now removed the censorship on my blogs. I am sorry Nana, Randy, and all the others my new uncensored blog might offend. Please do unsubscribe if you are sensitive to such language. In addition to my use of coarse language when I, and I alone, see fit, the restraints will be lifted on the blog topics. In the past when writing, I would often refrain from posting blogs on certain subjects, or discussing certain matters. I did this for fear of upseting my grandmother or my boyfriend, amongst the many, but now I have taken a vow of free speech.

I just finished painting my toenails and reading Stephanie's blog titled "Fat Girls Can't Date."

Photobucket



I chose a french manicure because I am a classy girl.

*Please take note of the Jack Daniels card case in my nail salon.*

I realized that while I have the patience for a homemade french manicure, I do not have it for reading Myspace blogs. Apparently I'm not up on the blog trends of the time. My blog trend ignorance is like my fashion faux pau with the Minolo Blahniks and Jimmy Choos. I just do not have the energy to know certain things, blog trends and shoe names included. Although, it would probably be beneficial for me to know blog trends as it might just tip me over into the quadruple digits. I have just refreshed my Myspace page (a sure sign of obsession) and my post count is at 999. Blogdom here I come. I officially have 4 readers. Thank you Steelsy.

I do have a plan for this blog other than my toenails and dreams of blog fame. I offer to you my argument for why insecure and envious women such as myself should delete their Myspace/Facebook accounts. Insecure and envious characteristics are often paired with another; crazy. For this reason I say women possessing these first characteristics in their extreme forms should be barred from accessing their accounts. All this I spoke of anti-censorship, and yet I suggest the censorship of Myspace and Facebook. To underscore my point Mr. Legislator I present the story of Marie.

Marie is insecure. She has always been envious of women more attractive than she. Marie, after much influence by her peers, acquired both Myspace and Facebook acounts. Everyday she surfed the wide world of Myspace and Facebook, admiring her friends, and even complete strangers who she found more beautiful than she, or so she thought. What Marie didn't realize is that there is a program called photoshop. Marie is not Marissa. It became an obsession to stare at the social network beautiful. Each evening when Marie's boyfriend came home she yelled at him for reasons she couldn't quite place, but soon after she tells him that he has too many female friends on his page. She demanded him to explain the meaning behind their comments. The arguments became more frequent. Marie became a Myspace fiend, even waking in the middle of the night to "lurk" her friends, friends of friends, and even friends of friends of friends. She awoke each morning with a frown and the bags of sleepless nights under her eyes. Marie's boyfriend tired of her accusations and mood swings. He eventually left her, but she remained long after he had gone. You see Senator, Marie still sits in the dark room illuminated by the computer screen where she continues to scroll through the pages of her social network. (This last sentence would be said with a pleading look that only my large bug eyes could produce)

I hope that my public service message has been heard, and that the correct political figures will begin the necessary process to place a censorship on these social network websites.
Thank you Mr. Legislator, and do call me if you are looking for an intern affair to make me famous.

I believe most will notice that there are some similarities between Marie and I.

I need to delete my accounts.

Until the sands of the hourglass empty,
Ciao


No comments: